Friday, October 30, 2009

First Impressions: Overlord

(It was something to do with the DNS server, which was easily fixed. Thanks for your concern.)

Sooooo... Overlord.

Originally, I thought I was going to play a little game of 'King Arthas and his Scourge minions' or something of that nature, something kind of like an RTS and only controlling the 'Overlord' when I want to or when some idiot hero decides to take me on.

Not doing all the bloody work myself. Where's my legion of demonic minions? Where's the towering infernals, the huge dreadlords? the thousands of imps and lesser demonkin?

Right now, it's just me and a bunch of goblin-like imps with qeustionable intelligence.

Who knows. Maybe I'll grow to like it, but I'm just dissapointed that I'm a 'hero' in my own right, and not King Arthas.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment