Sunday, August 30, 2009

Creepy bastards, when you get down to it

Has anyone ever watched an insect, or more specificly an Ant, crawl around? They're bloody fascinating!

Few things I want to get to your attention,
Thor's Kitchen - Little 5 minute (if that) skits. Quite funny.
Oblivious Films - WoW Machinima. The 'The Grind: Halloween Special' is especially funny.

Finally, Tomorrow (Unless I'm mistaken) is the official release for Minecraft Beta Survival Mode.

For those who are wondering at home, I'll leave the 'what's the title referencing' question up to you. The options are:
- Ants
- Thor's Kitchen cast
- WoW Machinima makers
- Minecraft players

UPDATE
At the time of writing, my Warrior is finally fully Plated out. Even better, he's finally gaining some serious experiance. I suspect if I keep up the good work he could well be 53 by the end of the night.

1 comment:

  1. http://remagdeloohcsemohafosgnilbmareht.blogspot.com/

    Hmmm ...

    ReplyDelete