Saturday, August 22, 2009

CATACLYSM! HOORAY!

Just in case you where living under a rock, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is happening. I got the news late, so I can hardly say you heard it first from me. For those who don't know, Cataclysm is hurling the world of Azeroth down a flight of stairs. The entire planet will undergo a massive change, and it's going to be fucking awesome. Reserve your names for Worgen characters NOW, or they will go. I have, and I already have a Tauren Pally name. Also wouldn't be a bad idea to secure a Goblin name, too.

I have nothing to put here at the moment, so I'm going to list my favourite Webcomics.
1. Qyestionable Content - Slice of Life. Well drawn and usually funny or witty. Good read.
2. LFG Comic - Some may mistake the comic to be set in WoW, but I can't say that it is. It's set in it's own universe, with similarities to WoW, but after reading it it's clearly not WoW.
3. XKCD - I can't really describe it. It's just awesome.
4. Penny Arcade - Always fun to read, especially if your into a gamer.
5. Cyanide and Happyness - Great fun. Always a joy to read just to see what boundry they'll cross next.
6. Concerned - A comic made with Garry's Mod. Quite funny, if you know how the Half Life 2 story goes. Otherwise non fans will find it hard to understand.
7. Ctrl Alt Del - This use to be higher, but it, in my mind, degenerated into a shameful Slice of Life comic.
8. 6X9 College - This used to be quite a bit higher, but then their archive screwed itself over and they lost it all. It's (probably) dead, but still a good read and surprisingly high quality art.
Aaaaand thats it. I'm sure there's another one there, but i can't for the life of me remember what it's called.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Spectre,

    I shall eat your babies ...

    Congratulations on the whole new expansion pack thingy, I'm hoping for a whole raft of hilarious stories to come out of it :D.

    By the way, did you here of the guy who announced he was going to hijak a plane over WoW ... m'kay.

    By the way, for all of Spectre's devoted fans *cough*, I'm the friend that archived the Civ/E-vony ads :D

    So Spec, I'm thinking of starting up a blog of my own, with this premise:

    1. I take your blog posts
    2. I mirror them, so they are backwards
    3. I post them on my blog
    4. ???
    5. Recievership!

    My Goal?
    To make my blog more popular than yours :D

    ReplyDelete