Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Discovery Time!

I just realized something.
This is the only planet that we have as a race. We can't just fire off onto distant planets, because A, we don't have the technology and B, we don't know any other planet that can properly sustain human life.

So, humanity, we fuck Earth up, we lose. Forever.

Veering off the dark and edgy path for just a moment, I would like to start a new semi-section I like to call, "Don't you hate it when...?"

Don't you hate it when...
- Your freind threatens to steal your blog posts?
- You die for the upteenth billionth time in WoW trying to kill this ONE GUY?
- The private Minecraft server is never up?
- The Alliance kicks your ass in the Battleground for the thrid time in a row?
- You return to the Crossroads only to find the Flight Master dead?
- You don't play WoW and can never truely understand what I'm talking about?

Update
I don't get it, Blizzard. What's with the new patch? I remember when you had to work for your mount. Now, it costs a measly 5 gold training, and that isn't counting reputation. And whats with the ammo deal? Yes, letting the ammunition stack to a thousand was a well deserved improvment, but making Quivers useless? I dread to think what's next. I just hope they don't make it too easy, because then the fun goes away, but even more the sense of accomplishment goes away. They should have lowered the price for flying mounts. 5,000 fucking gold for a flying training? Who has that kind of cash lying around?

No comments:

Post a Comment