Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exhaustion

I'm just so sleep deprived.

I haven't done much in the way of 'work' this week (christ I loathe that word) and please excuse any punctuation problems in this post. I haven't got a decent night's sleep in just under a week.

I've really been enjoying COD4 Multiplayer, primarily for one reason;

The 'Kill Cam'
I have no idea why nobody else thought of this. It shows the last five seconds of the other player's movement before he (or she) killed you.

It's ingenious, fankly. It's easy to say "Aww, what a fu***n' aimbotter", but the Kill Cam, 85% of the time, shows the other guy is just as frantic as you are (were, sorry).

10% of the time, the bastard knows where you are and is waiting for you, and 5% is an aimbotter (usually, servers with hackers usually lack Punkbuster, Kill Cams, and fun of any sort).

And anyway, you can usually spot an aimbotter. They carry a LMG and always get headshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment