Tuesday, April 27, 2010

St-t-t-tarcraft II

Sometime this month [having lost all sense of time I cannot remember when exactly] I preordered the special edition of Starcraft II.

SC II: Special Edition comes with many fun features.
- Developer commentary : always get these wherever I can.
- Soundtrack : always good when I get one of these.
- Art book : The artists at Blizzard do a damn good job.
- Flash Drive : complete with SC and Brood War, not that any self respecting Starcraft fan would need but hey, you know. Good to have a second copy.
- Exclusive DLC : DLC? Or just maps? Either way, I'm all for it.
- WoW vanity pet [pic] : "So, my engineer had this brain wave last night..."

Unfortunatly, even though the game is on the 'coming soon' shelves at my prefered game store, the clerk suggested that it would be released november. Frankly, I wouldn't take that with any shred of truth, primarily due to "Spore syndrome", where a game is overhyped and overhyped and then not released for, what, six years, and then everyone gets angry.

But since it won't be in my loving embrace for a while now, they've decided to give me a key for the SC II Beta, which I'm sure will tide me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment