Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Demigod - Soundtrack

I got Demigod the other day.

Now, I'm not going to go into a full review for it just at the moment, but it's an interesting installment for the RTS genre. It's more like an RPG than a full blown RTS.

But the music! I thought Hans Zimmer was the pinnacle of scores. Turns out I was wrong.
The guy they got to do the Demigod soundtrack knew exactly what would fit for the game. It's...

I can't come up with a word to describe how good the soundtrack is. Seriously. If your a fan of scores, your going to love this.

I should have got the Collector's Edition, because that came with the soundtrack itself.
In truth, I got mine from Megaupload. No, I didn't pay for it, but if I knew I could get it through the Collector's Edition I would have.

And here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment