Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blood Bowl

So, I bought Blood Bowl yesterday. My dad and I specifically checked the scores online, and after we decided it was all good we bought it.

So, installation went fine, a bit slow but that's neither here nor there.

After a bit of faffing around I get to the 'input player key here' bit. And, naturally, I guess that the activation key is the same as the player key.

It's not.

So, here I am, trying to put the activation key into the player key box. Now, you may say 'Oh jee, how stupid of you. I would hate to see your children', and that's all very well, but you would make the same mistake if you never actually got the fucking player key.

My game box doesn't have it anywhere, and when I bought it I noticed the lack on manual. It's all very well that the manuals on the disk, but the manual lacks the player key where it usually is (on the back of the manual). In fact, if you look at the on-disk manual, it has the blank section for the key, but not the key itself.

So, I'm going to go back to the store and demand my cd key, politely but firmly. And if they say they never got the manual/player key for the game, then I'll ask for my money back.

I was going to blame the company that made this for having excrement in their heads because they didn't package the cd key (or player key) with the game, but it's most likely the stores fault.

I would write my first impressions of it, but as you can plainly tell I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment